So I rolled out the pizza dough I made in the bread machine and topped it with the traditional mozzarella and pepperoni toppings.
(Sometime I'm going to try a pesto and chicken roll. I think that would be delicious.)
I then let them sit for about 20 minutes to rise.
After 20 minutes I popped them into the oven at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- 1 pizza dough (fresh made or frozen)
- approx 1c mozzarella cheese
- pizza toppings of choice (pepperoni, mushrooms, etc)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Divide dough into two balls and roll out into two rectangles
- Top rectangles of dough with mozzarella and pizza toppings, leaving approx 1/4 inch border
- Roll each of the two rectangles into a log. Cut the log into 1 inch pieces and place on a greased cookie sheet. Allow dough to rise for 20 minutes
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Serve with your preferred dipping sauce